This online news platform recalls that Mr. Buhari was inaugurated on May 29, 2019, for his second term tagged “Next Level” and since then he has made appointments in key sectors in the country.
President Buhari has made appointments in the aviation, finance and oil sectors in the country since he came into the office for a second term on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Nigeria’s ruling party.
The President has also made appointments in the National Agency for the Control of Aids (NACA) as well as the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS).
Below is a list of appointments made by the President, compiled by Naija News.
1. Saleh Dunoma – Managing Director of the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN).
1. Dr. Gambo Gumel Aliyu – Director-General of the National Agency for the Control of Aids (NACA).
2. Prof. Mohammed Nasir Sambo – executive secretary of the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS).
1. Ahmed Idris – Accountant-General of the Federation (AGF)
1. Mele Kolo Kyari – Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
Seven Chief Operating Officer namely;
1. Farouk Garba Said (North West) – Chief Operating Officer, Corporate Services.
2. Mr. Roland Onoriode Ewubare (South-South) – Chief Operating Officer, Upstream.
3. Mustapha Yinusa Yakubu (North Central) – Chief Operating Officer Refining and Petrochemicals.
4.Yusuf Usman (North East) – Chief Operating Officer, Gas, and Power.
5. Lawrencia Nwadiabuwa Ndupu (South East), Chief Operating Officer Ventures.
6. Umar Isa Ajiya (North West) – Chief Financial Officer;
7. Adeyemi Adetunji (South West) – Chief Operating Officer, Downstream.
Source: Naija News