Man United Suspend Greenwood Over Rape, Assault Allegations
Manchester United have suspended one of its strikers, Mason Greenwood over allegations of rape and assault.
Recall that Greenwood’s ex-girlfriend, Harriet Robson had accused the 20-year-old player of violence and rape via her Instagram stories.
Robson shared voice recording and photos of the injuries she sustained from the attacks inflicted on her by the Man United forward.
The model seen covered in blood and with bruises on her body, shared the video and wrote, “To everyone who wants to know what Mason Greenwood actually does to me.”
In a statement on Sunday evening, Manchester United said Greenwood would not return to training or play any matches “until further notice”.
The statement reads: “Mason Greenwood will not return to training or play matches until further notice.”
Earlier, the club had said that they would not comment further until all the facts had been established.
The statement: “We are aware of images and allegations circulating on social media. We will not make any further comments until the facts have been established.
“Manchester United does not condone violence of any kind.”