Top 10 Fastest Premier League Strikers, Midfielders, Defenders
A statistic has revealed the top 10 fastest English Premier League players for each position as the 2022/23 tournament draws to a close in a few weeks.
After a short international break, action returns in the English Premier League this weekend with some nail bitting fixtures.
Naija News understands that most teams are having only ten games remaining in the season, and the players have a limited time to catch up to the current speedsters.
From the defence to midfield and striking positions of each club, some players have proven their prowess when it comes to speed, compared to the others.
According to stats given by Squawka, Arsenal’s Kieran Tierney, Chelsea’s Mykhaylo Mudryk, and Forest’s Brennan Johnson are the fastest players overall.
Below is the list of top 10 fastest players by their positions:
- Brennan Johnson (Nottingham Forest) – 36.70kmh
- Anthony Gordon (Newcastle) – 36.61kmh
- Darwin Nunez (Liverpool) – 36.53kmh
- Erling Haaland (Manchester City) – 36.22kmh
- Gabriel Martinelli (Arsenal) – 35.85kmh
- Marcus Rashford (Manchester United) – 35.81kmh
- Allan Saint-Maximin (Newcastle) – 35.73kmh
- Alex Iwobi (Everton) – 35.72kmh
- Adama Traore (Wolves) – 35.72kmh
- Luis Diaz (Liverpool) – 35.52kmh
- Mykhaylo Mudryk (Chelsea) – 36.63 km/h
- Matheus Nunes (Wolves) – 36.62 km/h
- Denis Zakari (Chelsea) – 36.09 km/h
- Bryan Mbeumo (Brentford) – 35.47 km/h
- Chem Campbell (Wolves) – 35.45 km/h
- Harvey Barnes (Leicester) – 35.44 km/h
- Solly March (Brighton) – 35.39 km/h
- James Garner (Everton) – 35.22 km/h
- Miguel Almiron (Newcastle) – 35.19 km/h
- Harry Wilson (Fulham) – 34.98 km/h
- Kieran Tierney (Arsenal) – 35.00 km
- Diogo Dalot (Manchester United) – 35.76 kmh
- Jack Stacey (Bournemouth) – 36.64 kmh
- Kristoffer Ajer (Brentford) – 35.53 kmh
- Adam Smith (Bournemouth) – 35.52 kmh
- Antonee Robinson (Fulham) – 35.34 kmh
- Kyle Walker (Manchester City) – 35.01 kmh
- Tyrone Mings (Aston Villa) – 34.98 kmh
- Nayef Aguerd (West Ham) – 34.95 kmh
- James Justin (Leicester) – 34.94 kmh