Nigeria Entertainment News
Six Popular Female Nigerian Celebrities Accused Of Snatching Married Men
‘Snatching someone’s husband’ or ‘wrecking home’ is a popular phrase among female Nigerian celebrities and many have been accused of the unlawful act.
In this article, Naija News highlights six Nigerian celebrities who are happily married to men that have been married before hence many tagged them ‘Husband Snatchers’.
1. Rosy Meurer: Nigerian businessman, Olakunle Churchill, and Gambia-born Nollywood actress, Rosy Meurer got tongues wagging after they tied the knot in 2019 and welcomed a baby boy in 2021.
The couple till date have been enmeshed in the controversy following the marriage crash of Churchill with Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh.
It is widely speculated that Rosy who was a friend to Tonto and Personal Assistant to her husband at that time, snatched Churchill from her.
2. Mercy Johnson: In the wake of the marriage of Mercy Johnson and her husband, Prince Okojie, in 2011, a lady identified as Lovely Okojie alleged that the actress snatched her husband who is the father of her two children.
3. Rita Dominic: Just a few weeks after the wedding of actress Rita Dominic in England, a lady alleged that the screen diva wrecked the home of her husband, Fidelis Anosike.
The lady claimed that Rita was dating Fidelis while he was still married to his last wife. The actress later slammed the lady and rubbished the claim.
4. Mercy Aigbe: In 2022, Mercy Aigbe’s marriage to Nollywood producer, Kazim Adeoti, set social media into a frenzy.
Funsho, the first wife of Kazim alleged that Mercy snatched her husband, stating that she had been dating the movie producer at the time she was still married to her ex-husband, Lanre Gentry.
5. Foluke Damola: Yoruba Nollywood actress, Foluke Daramola, was married to Babatunde Sobowale in 2015 but the union crashed after three years over alleged domestic violence and infidelity.
The actress later married Nigerian politician, Kayode Salako who was married with three children.
6. Toyin Lawani: The celebrity stylist received a series of backlash online following her marriage to her photographer, Segun Wealth.
Segun was married with two children before Toyin allegedly snatched him.