Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State on Friday appointed eight Special Advisers.
The appointment of the aides was disclosed in a series of post on Twitter.
Governor El-Rufai stated that some of the Special Advisers were reappointed to the roles they played in the first term, with one just joining the team.
The post reads: “The appointees are as follows:
• Aisha Dikko – Legal Matters
• Muyiwa Adekeye – Media & Communication
• Dr.Salamatu Isah – Economic Matters
• Martins Akumazi – Project Implementation and Result Delivery
• Dr. Ayo Adedokun – Conflict Resolution
• Hadiza Muazu –
• Mary Olarerin – Programme Monitoring & Evaluation
• Sagir Balarabe Musa – Human Capital Development
“The Special Advisers on Human Capital Development and Programme Monitoring and Evaluation will be based in the Deputy Governor’s Office.
“The Adviser on Project Implementation and Results Delivery will operate from the office of the Secretary to the State Government.”