Streetlight Electrocutes Two In Kaduna | Nigeria News
Connect with us


Gist

Streetlight Electrocutes Two In Kaduna

Published

 

Two persons have died after being electrocuted while fixing a streetlight along NNPC road, Kaduna.

Naija News understands that the duo was electrocuted while repairing a streetlight in the area.

They were both electrocuted after they used a metallic ladder to find their way up to the poll of the streetlight where the repair was supposed to be done.

They were electrocuted after a high tension wire fell on the metallic their ladder.

The incident occurred as at noon, on Tuesday, July 9.

As at the time of the report, Naija News cannot categorically tell where the remains of the deceased electrocuted victims were deposited.

 


Download Naija News App.   Advertise with us.   Send us enquiries and press releases.


Akoh is a Senior Content Creator at Naija News. He is a Journalist|| Writer|| Social Media Strategist|| Content Creator ||. He understands the limitless relevance of #human. Twitter/Instagram:@gr8harchor