OU Student Electrocuted While Charging Phone   | Nigeria News
Connect with us


Gist

OU Student Electrocuted While Charging Phone  

Published

200 Level student of the Oduduwa University, Ile-Ife, Osun State, on Wednesday died after being electrocuted while charging his phone in the Ipetumodu are of Ile-Ife.

Naija News reports that the deceased popularly known as Ashante was said to be charging his phone and at the same time operating it during the heavy downpour on Wednesday night.

He was operating his phone when the transformer supplying his area blew up while he was on his phone.

He was electrocuted and died almost immediately after the transformer exploded.

 


Download Naija News App.   Advertise with us.   Send us enquiries and press releases.


Akoh is a Senior Content Creator at Naija News. He is a Journalist|| Writer|| Social Media Strategist|| Content Creator ||. He understands the limitless relevance of #human. Twitter/Instagram:@gr8harchor

Advertisement

Open

Close