Connect with us


Gist

Firemen Rescue Man From Burning House In Kano State

Published

on

File Photo; Enugu Fire

A man identified as Malam Nazifi Abdullahi was on Tuesday night rescued by the Kano State Fire Service from a burning house at Sharada Phase I in the state.

The Public Relations Officer of the service, Saidu Mohammed stated that the 45-year-old man was trapped inside the kitchen of the building.

Mohammed revealed that the victim was rescued by the firemen after a distress call from one Malam Auwalu Abdullahi at 8:10 pm.

“Upon receiving the information, we quickly dispatched firemen and fire engine to the scene at 8:16 pm and our firemen were there on time to put off the fire.

“Only the kitchen of the house was slightly burnt, but the victim sustained injuries and was taken alive to the Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital for treatment.”

Mohammed said that the fire was caused by cooking gas.



is an Associate at Naija News. He is a news media enthusiast, he holds a degree in psychology and loves exploring and sharing about the enormous power that lies in the human mind. Email: [email protected], Instagram: adeniyidman