Portugal football star, Cristiano Ronaldo has denied trending rumours that he is set to join Saudi Arabia club, Al Nassr in a mouth-watering deal.
The star player who was reported to be on his way to the oil-rich country said on Tuesday that there is no truth in the transfer rumours.
Previous transfer rumours from multiple sources had claimed Ronaldo who became a free agent after ending his contract with Manchester United last month is set for a bumper contract with the Saudi Pro League club.
It was reported that Ronaldo could be set to earn well over £100 million a year.
However, the 37-year-old striker says the reports of him signing a deal with Al Nassr are not true.
He made the clarification while speaking with reporters after coming off the bench in Portugal’s 6-1 win over Switzerland at the Qatar World Cup.
Asked about the move, Ronaldo simply replied; “No, it’s not true.”