The Nigerian Navy has released the list of successful candidates for its Direct Short Service Course 28 recruitment exercise.
The statement on the list of shortlisted applicants directed them to report at their chosen venues to sit for the aptitude test not later than 0700hrs on 7 November 2020.
They are to come along with the following:
1. Photocopies of Degrees/Diplomas (Those with foreign institutions credentials are to submit the certificates in duplicates).
2. Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
3. NYSC Discharge/Exempt Certificates.
4. 2 Coloured Passport Photographs.
5. Writing materials (2B Pencils, Pens, and Eraser).
6. Face Masks.
Check the full list of successful candidates here.