2018 Batch “A” Registration To End On Tuesday, 10th April
The Management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), have announced an extension in the registration deadline for 2018 batch “A” prospective corp members.
As earlier reported by Naija News, the registration deadline had earlier been fixed for Sunday, 8th April 2018, but a terse statement released by management of the scheme, disclosed that an extension has been granted till Tuesday, 10th April, 2018.
“This is to inform 2018 Batch “A” Prospective Corps Members that Online Registration has been extended to Tuesday 10th April, 2018.”
Interested candidates can still follow these steps to complete their registration:
Visit the online registration portal address www.nysc.org.ng and follow the instructions below;
1. If you are registering for the first time, click on ‘Registration for Mobilization 2018 Batch ‘A’.
2. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
3. If you were mobilized in the previous Batches and have registered online before but unable to proceed to Orientation Camp, Click on “Revalidation” link to re-validate your registration.
4. Do not thumb print by proxy. (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you).
5. Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear.
6. Do not forget the Username and Password used during your online registration.
7. Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard. It is ongoing even after the Orientation Exercise.
8. Cross- check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.