The Governor of Ekiti State, Dr Kayode Fayemi has appointed six advisers, chairman board of internal revenue as well as chairman and commissioner, SUBEB.
According to a signed statement by Yinka Oyebode, Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Fayemi made the appointments in order to further position the administration for effective service delivery.
Naija News understands the new appointments take immediate effect.
The newly appointed persons and their positions are:
1) Alhaji Afolabi Ogunlayi – Senior Adviser, Economic Matters and Chair, Economic Development Council.
2) Barrister Paul Omotoso – Senior Adviser, Political Matters.
3) Hon Makinde Araoye – Special Adviser, Federal Matters.
4) Mrs Sola Salako-Ajulo – Special Adviser, Communications and Strategy.
5) Mr Akintunde Oyebode – Special Adviser, Investment, Trade and Innovations.
6) Hon Sunday Adunmo- Special Adviser, Road/Transport and Infrastructure.
7) Prof Fransisca Aladejana- Chairman, SUBEB.
8) Mrs Funke Fajobi – Commissioner, SUBEB.
9) Arc. Tajudeen Wale Ajayi – Senior Special Assistant (SSA) Public Buildings and Infrastructure.
10) Mr Muyiwa Ogunmilade- Chairman, Board of Internal Revenue.