Five Important Things Nigerians Should Know About Peter Obi’s Son, Oseloka
There was widespread reaction on social media on Monday after an acting clip of the son of the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi, Gregory Oseloka Obi, surfaced on the internet.
In the video now viral on social media platforms, Oseloka, a Hollywood actor, was pictured playing out his scripts in the movie, Avenue 5.
Naija News reports that the movie extract has garnered a lot of reactions from Nigerians on social media who commended the politician’s son for being independent and pursuing his dreams, unlike other politicians’ children who leverage their father’s wealth.
However, there are other things most Nigerians may not know about Oseloka and how he’s been relating with his father, Obi. Naija News see it necessary to inform the general public what the young man is really into despite having rich parents.
Five Things To Know About Peter Obi’s Son, Oseloka
- Oseloka Obi is the first and only son of the former Governor of Anambra State and candidate of the LP, aspiring to become Nigeria’s next president after President Muhammadu Buhari.
- Oseloka is a movie actor – Naija News understands that the young man has featured in Avenue 5 in 2020 and ‘His Assistant’ in 2021 and Dan.
- The politician’s son is based in London, United Kingdom.
- Oseloka schooled abroad. He attended the University of Bristol in 2013 and graduated with a B.Sc in Philosophy.
- The young man born to Obi’s only wife, Margaret Brownson, is also a Business Developer.
Findings also revealed that Oseloka has worked with various firms, including as Assistant Production Manager at AFRIFF, Lagos, and Business Developer at Konbini, London, UK. In 2018, Oseloka Co-founded TBA, a Movie Theatre Company founded in Bristol, UK.
Naija News reports that Peter Obi has been receiving praise from his supporters since the viral clip of his son surfaced on social media amid a charge by his opposition that he should have his son lead a presidential rally in his home state.
Netizens have also rated Oseloka as a focused, responsible and hard-working man.