The Comptroller-General of Customs, Col. Hameed Ibrahim Ali (Rtd) has approved the appointment and redeployment of some top Customs officers.
Naija News reports that this was made known in a statement to newsmen by the media aide to Hammed Ali, DC Joseph Attah.
According to Attah, Ali congratulated the newly appointed officers and charged all of them to work hard in order to justify the confidence repose on them.
Those appointed in acting capacities include:
- Ag. Deputy Comptroller-General (DCG) Katherine Ekekezie, Excise, Free Trade Zone and Industrial Incentive (Exc, FTZ & II).
- Ag. DCG Elton Edorhe – Enforcement, Investigation and Inspection (E,I&I).
- Ag. ACG Kayode Olusemire – Zone C Coordinator.
- Ag. ACG Obi Ekwealor – Human Resources & Development
- Ag. ACG Bede Anyanwu – Strategic Research and policy (SR&P)
- Ag. ACG Lena Oyama – Board
- Ag. ACG Florence Inuk – TRADOC (Doctorine & Development)
- Ag. ACG Lami Wushishi – (Exc, FTZ & II).
The following were also redeployed to different offices:
- ACG Modupe Aremu from E, FTZ & II to Zone A Headquarters
- ACG Jack Ajoku from SR&P to Zone D Headquarters
- Ag. ACG Uba Mohammed from E,I&I to Zone B Headquarters
- Ag. ACG Usman Dakingari from TRADOC (Doctrine & Development) to E,I&I.
- Comptroller Ifueko Babalola takes over Port Harcourt Oil & Gas
- Area Controller, Uche Ngozi assumes duty as Controller Ondo/Ekiti
- Danlami Haruna (Bauchi /Gombe)
- Sambo Dangaladima (MMAC)
- Ag. Comptroller Enonche Ochiba takes over Western Marine Command.
The Ag. Appointments and redeployment are with immediate effect.