Nigerians are hereby informed that State Recruitment Screening exercise for shortlisted candidates for 77 Regular Recruit commence on 9 April 18 by 7:00am.
The latest news on nigeria army recruitment from nigerian army 77rri portal states that “ all shortlisted candidates for 77 Regular Recruit Intake that State Recruitment Screening exercise commence on 9 April 18 by 0700 hours”
Read the informations below to understand the basic requirements for application.
Requirements for the Nigerian Army recruitment screening
Selected Candidates to report to their various states screening centres with the following items:
- White vests.
- Blue short.
- White canvas.
- White socks.
- Original and photocopies of their credentials.
- Relevant scratch cards for online verification of result (WASSEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB).
- Writing materials (Biro and Pencil)
- File Jacket
- National Identity card/slip
- Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One
of the credits must be in English language.
- In addition, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by March 1, 2018.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2018.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage
Applicants are to visit the Nigerian Army official website http://recruitment.army.mil.ng to apply online.
Source: Naija News