More revelations have been made following the arrest and parade of the killer of billionaire Super TV CEO, Michael Usifo Ataga.
Naija News reports that one 21-year-old undergraduate of the University of Lagos, Chidinma was arrested and paraded for stabbing the deceased in the Lekki area of Lagos State.
Read profile of Usifo Ataga:
- Michael Usifo Ataga was the founder and the Chief Executive Officer of Super TV and a director in Super Network Limited, a telecoms firm.
- Usifo Ataga, a top Nigerian businessman, was born on June 19, 1971 – 50 Years (1971–2021).
- The billionaire, who hails from Edo State, obtained a degree from the University of Benin (UNIBEN) in 1995.
- Ataga was the Chief Executive Officer of Super TV, and a director in Super Network Limited, a telecoms firm. He resided in Banana Island, Lagos,
- Michael Usifo Ataga is married to Brenda who is the National Project Coordinator of the LPG Gas Expansion Programme, in the office of the Honorable Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Timipre Sylva. Their marriage was blessed with children.
- Michael Usifo Ataga was born into family of Mr. & Mrs. Ataga. His mother’s name is Sylvia Ataga.
- Michael Usifo Ataga net worth is currently under review
- Ataga, who resides in Banana Island, was reported missing on Sunday, June 13, by his family and friends after he didn’t return to his home in Banana Island and he also didn’t turn up at his Victoria Island office.
- All efforts to reach Ataga, who would have turned 50 years old on June 18, proved abortive and this caused distress to his wife and children, who live in Abuja.
- Unfortunately, his lifeless body was found on Friday morning, June 18, in a flat in Lekki phase 1 with multiple stab wounds.
- Several withdrawals had been made from his account by then.