– Pastor Adeboye says in 2018 there would be rays of hope
– He predicts less fire outbreaks and more floods
– The general overseer of RCCG ask for prayers against assassination attempts globally
The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, has revealed his prophecy for 2018. He made eleven revelations which were divided into 3 groups – individual prophecies, predictions for Nigeria, and what the world should expect in general.
1. Erstwhile stubborn mountains will move.
2. Many people will wake up to realise that their
future is not in the hand of any government and as a result a lot of lost ground will be reclaimed.
3. Sabotteurs will be disgraced and displaced.
1. Significant goliaths will fall.
2. Before the end of the year, there will be rays
of hope that all will still be well.
1. This year there will be less fire outbreaks but there will be more floods.
2. There will be misunderstandings amongs nation but no major wars.
3. Pray against assasination attempts globally.
4. There will record breaking temperatures both high and low.
5. There will be a handful of breakthroughs both
scientific and medical.
6. The count down to the end has started.
Copyright Naija News 2019. All rights reserved. You may only share Naija News content using our sharing buttons. Send all news and press releases to firstname.lastname@example.org.