Floyd Mayweather Jr. Born February 24, 1977
Grand Rapids, Michigan, U.S is an American boxer and promoter who has a net worth of $400 Million. Floyd Mayweather Jr earns $100 Million Per Fight and has earned a total of $700 million during his career.
Mayweather’s net worth is build on a record of fight worth between $8 million and $250 million.
Read Also: Bill Gates: Behold America’s Richest 2017 Net Worth, Exotic Cars, Houses
Floyd Mayweather Net Worth as of 2017: $700 million
A summary of Floyd’s Career Earnings and his Net worth:
- Carlos Baldomir: November 4, 2006 – $8 million
- Oscar De La Hoya: May 5, 2007 – $25 million
- Ricky Hatton: December 8, 2007 – $25 million
- World Wrestling Entertainment Appearance: – $20 million
- Juan Manuel Márquez: September 19, 2009 – $25 million
- Sugar Shane Mosley: May 14th, 2010 – $30 million
- Victor Ortiz: September 17th, 2011 – $40 million
- Miguel Cotto: May 5, 2012 – $40 million
- Robert Guerrero: May 4, 2013 – $50 million
- Saul Alvarez: September 14, 2013 – $75 million
- Marcos Maidana: May 2, 2014 – $40 million
- Marcos Maidana: September 13, 2014 – $32 million
- Manny Pacquiao: May 2nd, 2015 – $250 million
- Andre Berto – September 12, 2015 – $35 million
- Floyd Mayweather’s Total Career Earnings: $695 million
Read Also: LeBron James May Soon Hit The Billion-Dollar Net Worth- See His Current Net Worth
Floyd Mayweather Net worth 2007
In 2007, the famous boxer founded his company, Mayweather Promotions. The company “promotes all forms of live entertainment including sporting events, live musical and theatrical events as well as film and television productions.” Mayweather is the president of the company and Leonard Ellerbe is the CEO.
Mayweather makes his first $10 million pay day when he made $25 million for a split decision win over Oscar De La Roya.
Floyd Mayweather Net worth 2009
Mayweather ran into legal trouble with JP Morgan for failing to make payment for his $528,000 Mercedes Maybach 57S which he had borrowed $415,000 at an annual interest rate of 16% in order to pay for according to TheRichest.com. Mayweather didn’t make the $9,000 monthly payment for over a year.
Floyd Mayweather Net worth 2012-2014
Mayweather was ranked Forbes highest paid athletes in year 2012, 2013 and 2014 respectively.
Mayweather signs a six-fight, 30-month contract with Showtime which was called at the time “the richest individual athlete deal in all of sports.” Over the 30 months of the contract, Mayweather would make $440 million including $250 million when he fought Manny Pacquiao. The contract would allow Mayweather to become one of the highest-paid athletes. Mayweather made $105 million in 2014.
Floyd Mayweather Net worth 2015
Floyd Mayweather Net worth experienced a huge boost when he defeated world champion Manny Pacquiao via unanimous decision. The undefeated American boxer earned over £116,554,424 or $176 million from the fight.
According to the Bleacher Report, Mayweather’s projected present net worth, prior to the fight, was between $280 and $300 million.
Floyd Mayweather Net worth 2017
Floyd hasn’t been in the ring since fighting Manny Pacquiao and Andre Berto in 2015, but that hasn’t stopped “Money Mayweather” from being in the news.
He is set to fight Conor McGregror, the superfight against will cost a viewer about $99.99 to watch on pay-per-view. Mayweather is expected to make as high as $400 million from the fight it will push his Net worth to $1 billion.
Source: Naija News