A nursing mother in Imo State has revealed that a bottle of vitamin syrup she bought for her baby was actually filled with methylated spirit.
The lady identified via her social media handle as Emperial Crystal Black stated on Facebook that she bought a bottle of syrup for her baby and when she perceived the contents of the bottle she discovered that the bottle contained methylated spirit.
She called on mothers to be careful of what they offered to their children.
She said: “What would i have done!!!!!!!!!!!
Meanwhile, a Nigerian lady in Abuja has reportedly died after she was bitten by a huge snake in her Abuja home.
In the video shared online captured moments, the snake was pulled out of the Water Closet where it was hidden.
The deceased identified as LCRL Bercy, a NAF Personnel was bitten and killed by the snake which hid in her WC. It was gathered that the snake bit her as she bent to urinate.
Naija News learnt that her body has been deposited in the state mortuary.