The International Vocational, Technical and Entrepreneurship College (IVTEC) is a charitable educational institution with a vision to promote inclusive human capital development within the context of evolving national (Nigerian) needs and global competitiveness.
IVTEC is a pioneering technical and vocational education model initiated by the Kwara State Government (KWSG).
The College was commissioned by Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Professor Yemi Osinbajo on November 21st, 2017, and commenced training programmes on April 30, 2018, Naija News recalls.
Having recently successfully completed the approval/resource inspection exercise by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), IVTEC is poised to expand its programmatic offerings and will need to fill additional instructional and administrative positions immediately.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the positions below:
1. PRINCIPAL INSTRUCTOR I (10 POSITIONS) CONPCASS 11
2. ASSISTANT DEAN FOR INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNOLOGY AND INSTITUTIONAL RESEARCH (1 POSITION)
3. SENIOR INSTRUCTOR (6 POSITIONS) CONPCASS 08
4. PRINCIPAL INSTRUCTOR II (5 POSITIONS) CONPCASS 09
5. BURSAR – CONTEDISS 14
6. PAYROLL / ACCOUNTS OFFICER (1 POSITION) CONTEDISS 08
7. COLLEGE LIBRARIAN (1 POSITION) CONTEDISS 13
8. ASSISTANT LIBRARY OFFICER (1 POSITION) CONTEDISS 05
9. COLLEGE COUNSEL (1 POSITION) CONTEDISS 13
10. LEGAL OFFICER (1 POSITION) SALARY: CONTEDISS 11
11. ASSISTANT DEAN FOR INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNOLOGY AND INSTITUTIONAL RESEARCH (1 POSITION)
12. TECHNOLOGIST (2 POSITIONS) CONPCASS 7
13. WORKSHOP ASSISTANT (2 POSITIONS) CONTEDISS 5
14. LABORATORY TECHNICIAN (3 POSITIONS) CONTEDISS 5
15. STORE CLERK (1 POSITION) CONTEDISS 5
16. ADMISSIONS AND STUDENT LIFE OFFICER (1 POSITION) CONTEDISS 08
17. DRIVER (2 POSITION) CONTEDISS 04
18. DEPUTY RECTOR /ACADEMIC DEAN(1 POSITION) CONPCASS 14
To apply, interested candidates should visit http://ivtec.edu.ng/career.php and complete the application.
Deadline for submission of application is May 6th, 2019.
Source: Naija News