Truth/dare questions can be fun and deeply embarrassing at the same time.
Truth/dare questions can be fun for a group of close friends playing word jokes on each other without qualms. However, it is can be embarrassing among a group of acquaintances who might find it awkward at first. But the good news is, it’s a great way to learn more about your friends.
In truth/dare questions, group of people take turns to ask each other “truth or dare”? When someone chooses truth, they must answer the question truthfully regardless of how embarrassing it might be. When someone chooses dare, they are given a task to complete. If they don’t like the first dare they can choose to be given another but they must complete the second dare.
See Also: 4 Tough Job Interview Questions And Answers To Give
1. Have you ever lied about being sick so you can stay home from work or school?
2. What do most of your friends think about you that is totally untrue?
3. Have you ever peed while in a swimming pool?
4. Did you ever sneak in on an adult movie when you were underaged?
5. Do you dance when you’re alone?
6. Who was your childhood crush? where is the person now?
7. Have you stalked someone on social media? if so who?
8. What is your biggest fear in a relationship?
9. Explain one thing you dislike about yourself?
10. What is your least favourite house chores?
11. Have you ever kept a library book?
12. What is the worst rumour or gossip you said or repeated and at the end was something wrong?
See Also: 6 Types Of Friends You Might Want To Avoid
13. How often do you go to work late?
14. Have you ever eaten something off the floor?
15. The last time you quarrel with someone, was it you who apologize or the person did?
16. If you are to become an inanimate object for one day, what will it be?
17. Have you ever cheated in a game?
18. Have you ever discriminate against someone? If so for what reason?
19. Have ever eaten a meal so delicious that you ended up licking your plate?
20. What is the most stupid thing you’ve ever done in front of a crowd?
21. Describe your worst date ever?
22. What is your wildest imagination?
23. Who is the person you are the most jealous of and why?
24. Describe the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
25. If you were marooned on an island with one person whom you know personally, who would you like it to be?
26. Where is the farthest place in the world you’ve ever been from home?
27. Have you ever lied about your age?
28. When was the last time you visited the zoo?
29. Have you ever been golfing?
30. Have you ever regret buying anything? If so what was it?
31. What is the craziest hairstyle you’ve always admired, but never been willing to try?
See Also: Top 50 Difficult Trivia Questions To Test Your Brain IQ
Truth/Dare Question for a party
32. Go Sing and dance wildly in the street to your favourite song.
33. Tell something very intimate.Twerk for a minute
34. Twerk for 60 seconds.
35. Imagine something in here. Now spell it with your nose until someone from the group guesses what you are trying say.
36. Post an embarrassing picture of yourself online.
37. Describe what the sky looks like without the usual white and blue cliche.
38. Serenade the person to your right.
39. Stand up and pose the best impersonation of your dad.
40. Start barking like a dog until it gets to your turn again.
41. Text someone you’re very close to and tell them you never want to talk to them again.
42. Run to a place and clap for 60 seconds.
43. Do a belly dance to a country song.
44. Spin around 7 times, when you get done, try to walk in a straight line.
45. Stare at me a for 30seconds without blinking.
46. Wear your cloth backwards to work for a whole day.
47. Perform Jackson’s break dance.
48. Go to the bathroom and write a short summary of whatever you find and read it to the group.
49. Sing everything you say for the next 10 minutes
50. Say the alphabet backwards in 20 seconds.
51. Hume a song out loud until someone guesses the song.
52. Make every person in the group smile, keep going until everyone has cracked a smiled.
53. Kiss the person you like the most in this group.
54. Use your best salesmanship to sell a piece of trash to someone in the group.
See Also: 62 Cute Random Questions To Ask A Girl You Like
55. Dance to a song of the group’s choosing.
56. Be someone’s pet for the next 5 minutes.
57. Assume the person to your left is your pet, talk to them as though you just got home.
58. Run outside and wave at the sky as if an aeroplane is passing.
59. Stand on your chair and act howl like a wolf for 3 minutes.
60. Sing a folktale about the rain or the moon or the sun.