Do you know it is possible to gain admission to 200 Level directly through IJMB?
Are you tired of writing JAMB examination without a positive result? You don’t have to wait till August to write another JAMB. All hope is not lost, you can apply for an Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) course today and secure admission into 200Level in any university of your choice through IJMB.
Please take your time to read this article carefully.
It is a fact that not everyone can pass JAMB, and even if everyone passes, not every one can be admitted to 100 level.
WHAT IS IJMB: IJMB programme is approved by FEDERAL GOVERNMENT as a medium for securing admission into universities in Nigeria. Its regulated by ABU, Zaria with different study centers nationwide. The NIGERIA UNIVERSITY COMMISSION(NUC) has also certified IJMB as an A’ level programme that qualify students into 200 level in the university upon successful completion of the programme. CHECK JAMB BROCHURE TO CONFIRM.
IJMB LEGIBILITY: IJMB certificate is presently recognized and accepted by the universities in Nigeria. Thus, prospective candidates can check (item 2.2) of JAMB BROCHURE to confirm IJMB legibility.
The programme is specifically designed to provide an opportunity for candidates who cannot gain admission to 100 Level through JAMB in Nigerian Universities for one reason or the other, IJMB only requires candidates O’level result in any of WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB obtained at not more than two sitting. Students with awaiting result can also register.
PROGRAMME DURATION: IJMB A’level programme runs for a maximum period of one academic session(9-12month) divided in two(2) semesters.
VENUE OF PROGRAMME: NOTE: We advise pos
• South-West: IJMB in Lagos State, IJMB in Oyo State (Ibadan).
• South-East: IJMB in Enugu State.
• South-South: IJMB in Rivers State (PortHarcourt),
• North-Central: IJMB in Kwara State, IJMB in Kwara State (Ilorin), IJMB in FCT ( Abuja)
REGISTRATION IS CLOSING VERY SOON!
HOW TO APPLY FOR IJMB
• Click HERE to print or DOWNLOAD your form
• Then go to the bank and pay ₦8,000 registration fee, to the following account number
Account Name: IJMBex Grade Point Concept
Guarantee Trust Bank (nationwide): 0219523409
• After paying, ensure you fill your form in CAPITAL LETTERS
• Attach your passport to the designated area on the form
• Go back to a cyber cafe close to you and scan the form you have already filled, and also scan the teller copy you were issued at the bank
• Send all the scanned data to firstname.lastname@example.org
Within 24 hours, a reply will be sent to you via the email you used to send the scanned data to us, and we would start processing you IJMB admission!
NOTE: IJMB 2017 students will resume in all our centres across the country on Monday 6th, of march 2017, hurry as registration will soon be closed
Visit www.ijmbexam.com today to apply. registration is closing soon.
Copyright © 2016 NaijaNews.com. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit given to naijanews.com as the source.