Spanish La Liga giants, Real Madrid top Forbes’ list of the most valuable football clubs in the world for the 2022-2023 season.
The American business magazine says Real Madrid have a market value of $6.07 billion which is more than any other club in the 2022-2023 season.
Real Madrid, a 14-time winner of the Champions League, is ranked above Manchester City and PSG, two clubs owned by oil-rich Qatar.
Six of the top 10 teams are Premier League teams, while seven of the top 30 clubs are from Major League Soccer.
Real Madrid and their arch-rivals, FC Barcelona, are the only Spanish football clubs to make the top 10. This illustrates how financially dominating the two rivals are in La Liga.
The only club that managed to make the top 30 most valuable football clubs list from Spain is Atletico Madrid, which are ranked 13th, with a market value of $1.54 billion.
Even though Manchester City have been dominating the Premier League in the last six seasons and backed by Arab billionaires, they are still ranked 5th most valuable football club in the world.
Forbes List of Top 30 Most Valuable football Clubs
- Real Madrid (Spain) – $6.07 billion
- Manchester United (England) – $6 billion
- Barcelona (Spain) – $5.51 billion
- Liverpool (England) – $5.29 billion
- Manchester City (England) – $4.99 billion
- Bayern Munich (Germany) – $4.86 billion
- PSG (France) – $4.21 billion
- Chelsea (England) – $3.1 billion
- Tottenham Hotspur (England) – $2.8 billion
- Arsenal (England) – $2.26 billion
- Juventus (Italy) – $2.21 billion
- Borussia Dortmund (Germany) – $1.93 billion
- Atletico Madrid (Spain) – $1.54 billion
- AC Milan (Italy) – $1.4 billion
- West Ham United (England) – $1.08 billion
- Inter Milan (Italy) – $1.03 billion
- LAFC (MLS) – $1 billion
- LA Galaxy (MLS) – $925 million
- Atlanta United FC (MLS) – $850 million
- Crystal Palace (England) – $806 million
- New York City FC (MLS) – $800 million
- Newcastle United (England) – $794 million
- Leicester City (England) – $781 million
- Aston Villa (England) – $756 million
- Everton (England) – $744 million
- Lyon (France) – $734 million
- AS Roma (Italy) – $724 million
- DC United (MLS) – $700 million
- Toronto FC (MLS) – $690 million
- Austin FC (MLS) – $680 million