Nigeria Entertainment News
Six Nigerian Female Celebrities With Hot Banging Figure
Getting a sexy body is currently a trend among Nigerian female celebrities and many do not hesitate to flaunt it on social media.
Some of the female celebrities who fall under this category have confidently shown off their ‘banging’ bodies in bikini wear.
In this article, Naija News highlights six Nigerian celebrities who love to flaunt their amazing body despite being called attention freaks.
1. Ini Edo: The Nollywood actress cum producer is a single mother of one, known to readily flaunt her assets on social media.
The brown skin actress who has never admitted or confirmed undergoing surgery recently warned critics about body shaming when a celebrity decides to undergo surgery.
2. Tonto Dikeh: In a society that frowns at body enhancement, Tonto Dikeh is one of the few celebrities that is vocal about going through surgery.
The single mother of one doesn’t seem to care what anybody thinks about it as she continues to show off her banging body.
3. Mercy Eke: The winner of the Big Brother Naija ‘PepperDem’ Edition is also very vocal about undergoing surgery and often advises those who are financially buoyant to do likewise if feel the need to.
4. Nancy Isimie: The media personality cum actress often dismisses claims of undergoing surgery, instead, she says her huge backside is due to her consistent gym sessions.
5. Toke Makinwa: The media personality often flaunts her banging figure in skimpy bikinis and playsuits on Instagram which often gets people taking. Toke recently slammed a man online whom she claimed was obsessed with her backside.
6. Destiny Etiko: Although there are speculations of Destiny undergoing surgery but the actress debunked the claims saying her banging is credited to the use of a waist trainer and exercise.