Seven Important Things You Need To Know About Pregnant Dead Lawyer, Raheem
The death of a female lawyer, Bolanle Raheem, who tragically died on Christmas day after she was shot by a trigger-happy policeman stationed at Ajah Bridge, sparked an outcry across social media, on Monday, December, 26th.
Naija News earlier reports that Raheem was riding with her family on Christmas day when officers attached to the Ajiwe Police Division in the Ajah area of the State flagged their vehicle down.
One of the officers stationed under the Ajah bridge reportedly pulled the trigger at their vehicle, which hit Raheem. She was immediately rushed to a hospital afterwards, where she was confirmed dead.
Below are seven things to know about the dead lawyer:
1. Raheem, a Christian, had May 29 as her birth date.
2. She was married to Gbenga Raheem and they had children together. She is also reportedly pregnant before the unfortunate accident.
3. She had her secondary school education in Holy Child College in Ikoyi, Lagos State.
4. She also attended Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye in Ogun State and studied at the Nigerian Law School in Enugu State.
5. She was a property lawyer and a member of the Nigeria Bar Association, Lagos chapter.
6. Raheem was an award-winning realtor, a real estate consultant, business coach and developer.
7. She was the Chief Executive Officer of Croston Homes and Co-founder City Building, a real estate and property development company.