Nigeria Entertainment News
Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Splashed Millions On Cars And Houses For Parents In 2022
Just in a few weeks time, the year 2022 will end and it is interesting to know that some Nigerian celebrities lavished millions on their parents through the acquisition of houses and cars.
Naija News takes a look at some Nollywood stars and Nigerian singers who gifted their parents houses, and cars and shared the news on social media.
1. Destiny Etiko: The curvy actress popularly known as ‘Drama Doll’ gifted her mum a new car on the occasion of her birthday and shared the moment her mother received the gift on Instagram.
She wrote: “My mom’s birthday gift arrived late but am excited she is extremely happy, enjoy your ride mom.
2. Brain Jotter: Nigerian Instagram skit-maker, Chukwuebuka Emmanuel Amuzie, popularly known as Brain Jotter, surprised his mother with a car gift at the market where she sells and fellow traders were also present to witness the beautiful moment.
He wrote on Instagram: “I Got my mum her first car. She couldn’t believe it at first.”
3. Funmi Awelewa: Yoruba actress Funmi Awelewa built a story-building mansion for her mother and siblings and also announced it on social media.
She wrote: “Here is my gift to my Mother and my siblings ? as I am about to embark on another sweet journey tomorrow??
4. Juliet Ekeson: The Nollywood actress splashed millions on a mansion for her mother in Abuja.
She wrote: Bought over this house located in Abuja for my dearest mum. Have been thinking of how stressful it is buying land then building and boom!!!
God brought this already-built house to my doorstep and I quickly purchased it for my beautiful mum. Yes it took almost all from me but hey! It’s my mum we’re talking about here. She deserves more.
5. Buju: The Nigerian singer went the extra in making his father happy on his birthday as he gifted him a car.
He wrote on Snapchat: “Got my dad a car for his birthday”
6. Portable: It has been an eventful year for the fast-rising singer, portable, from welcoming babies to marrying his babymama.
He also took to social media to show off the car he acquired for his father.