Controversial media personality, Ifedayo Olarinde popularly known as Daddy Freeze, on Tuesday, sealed his relationship with his long-time lover and baby mama, Benedicta Elechi.
Naija News earlier reported that the couple had travelled to the United Kingdom, in the guise of a vacation, only to hold a wedding ceremony afterwards.
Amongst those spotted in the small circle that was invited to the ceremony were, Pastor Tobi Adegoyega, reality star Kiddwaya, Davido’s lawyer, Prince and several other celebrities.
Below are 10 things to know about Benedicta Elechi.
1. Benedicta Elechi hails from Anambra State but was born in Illorin.
2. She grew up in different parts of the world due to the nature of her parent job, however, her formative years were spent in Port Harcourt, where she schooled and defined her life.
3. She studied Analytical Chemistry at the Rivers State University of Science and Technology.
4. She became a chef at age 15, started her company at age 29 and was able to employ about 158 persons after two years of starting.
5. Benedicta was previously married to Paul Odekina.
6. She relocated to Lagos in December 2016 after she got divorced in 2012.
7. She accused her ex-husband of having sex with men.
8. Benedicta and Daddy Freeze have a son together.
9. She also had three children from her previous marriage.
10. The chef adopted her niece legally when her elder sister passed on.