The media aide to the Governor of Bayelsa State, Bodmas Kemepadei, has advised gospel singer, Sammie Okposo to take some certain steps after he admitted to extramarital affair.
Recall that the singer in an apology letter to his wife which has now been deleted on his Instagram account admitted to sleeping with a lady in US.
The lady in question moments later disclosed that the singer asked her to abort the baby she has for him and decided to block her on all social media.
Kemepadei on Wednesday listed ten things Okposo should do with the lady he impregnated while in US last year.
The media aide advised the singer to take full responsibility for his actions and seek his wife’s support to cater for the woman and his unborn child.
Kemepadei wrote, “EGBESU APOSTLE LISTS TEN THINGS SAMMY OKPOSO SHOULD DO:
1. He should end this public display of childishness and take full responsibility of his actions.
2. He should calmly inform his wife and seek her support to cater for the woman and his unborn child.
3. He should give glory to God for this perfect gift, the child is God’s blessing.
4. Inform his own family of the development and seek their support to visit the woman’s family.
5. He should officially present himself to the woman’s family and take full responsibility.
6. He should secure an apartment for the woman and place her under close watch.
7. Discuss and provide the needs of the woman.
8. Start planning for the arrival of the baby.
9. Stop responding to negative stories and critics.
10. Settle with his wife away from the public.
Apostle Bodmas Prince Kemepadei – Coordinator of the Sacred order of Egbesu brotherhood.”