A kerosene explosion has led to the death of a one-year-old, Kamsiyochukwu in Awka, Anambra.
The unfortunate incident occurred on January 3rd when a local lantern her grand-mother was using suddenly exploded.
A member of the family, Obu Gad took to Facebook to narrate the incident.
He wrote: “Sometimes life confuses humans. Just came back home only to discover Kamsiyochukwu has been taken by death. Asked what happened?
“She was engaged with a domestic accident where she was burnt by a kerosene that exploded from the lantern
“This little girl went through pain throughout yesterday the incident occurred because she didn’t die immediately she was burnt(imagine the kind of pain she must have been into)
“Her whole body was burnt,even the grandma that was near her barely escaped though her face was burnt but she survived it.
“She was all wrapped in a p.o.p,not until this morning,the Glory departed. Kamsiyochukwu died this morning after she couldn’t bear the pain any longer. We lost her to the cold arms of death.
“Called the mother this morning, she was in tears and couldn’t talk even while she picked the calls. We had to find our way to their place
“Kamsiyochukwu knows I love her but she couldn’t let me set my eyes on her before leaving this mother earth. My condolence to her parents especially her mother whom I tagged. Rest in peace my love”
The mother of the toddler also confirmed her passing on Facebook.
“What a painful death to me. Kamsi why did u leave me. In this 2022 why me. I love youooo my love. Rest in the bossom of the lord Amen. Mummy and daddy loves you.”
Download NAIJA NEWS app: