The Nigeria Police Force has announced the commencement of a fresh 2021 recruitment exercise for interested and eligible Nigerians.
This is as contained in a statement made available to newsmen on Friday by the Force Public Relations Officer, CP Frank Mba.
Naija News reports that the application portal will be open for six weeks, starting from Monday, 29th November 2021 till Friday, 10th January, 2022.
Among the criteria listed to be eligible to apply, interested candidates must:
1. Have a passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force.
2. Be between the ages of 17 and 25 years.
3. Posses their National Identification Number (NIN), functional e-mail address, and a valid phone number.
4. Must be physically fit while female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of applying.
5. Possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
While noting that the recruitment exercise is absolutely free, the statement added that candidates who successfully complete their online registration will be invited for the next stage of the exercise which is physical screening scheduled to hold at all State Commands including the FCT between 10th to 24th January 2022.
The available position is Police Constable (Recruits).
Click the link here to apply.
Download NAIJA NEWS app: