Guests at a wedding ceremony have had to run for their lives after the reception they were attended was razed down by the fire.
In the video shared on social media, the couple were seen dancing before the interior décor of the reception began to catch fire.
The fire incident reportedly occurred on Saturday, September 18.
According to reports, the fire started after the fireworks used to entertain guests caught one of the décor designs during a spark, resulting to a fire rage.
Though no life was lost, it was gathered that valuables and properties were burnt to ashes.
Watch the video below;
In other news, a Nigerian man identified as Adewale Daniel Jayeoba has been declared wanted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) over an alleged investment scam.
According to the EFCC, Jayeoba, a native of Ori-Ade Local Government in Osun State, lived at Suit 1004, Providence Centre, MKO Abiola Way, by NNPC Mega Station, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
The anti-graft agency urged anybody with useful reports to contact any of its offices across the nation.
“The public is hereby notified that Adewale Daniel Jayeoba of Wales Kingdom Capital is wanted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in the alleged case of an investment scam,” the anti-graft agency’s Head of Media and Publicity, Wilson Uwujaren, said on Monday.
The commission had in June arrested Jayeoba’s parents, Emmanuel and Victoria Jayeoba for allegedly defrauding people in an N935million Ponzi scheme.
At the time, Uwujaren said the couple, in complicity with their son (still at large), “operated the scheme in the guise of forex trading.”
The couple was said to have been arrested at their residence in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital.
“They are parents to Adewale Daniel, Marketing Director, Wales Kingdom Capital Limited,” it was said at the time.