Connect with us

Advertisement


Gist

See What Happened To This Man After He Swallowed Nokia 3310

Published

on

An unidentified 33 year old man who swallowed Nokia 3310 had to be operated by some doctors in kosovo.

The man had experienced some pains after swallowing the phone and had rushed to the hospital to lay a complaint.

The doctors, led by Skeldar Tenjaku, had carried out an endoscopy on the man to remove the phone from his stomach before the corrosive battery acid leaks out.

Teljaku shared some photos of the phone after it was removed from the man’s stomach and also posted some endoscopy pictures alongside.

The hospital where the operation was carried out was in Pristina, the reason for the man carrying out such actions was not disclosed.