Connect with us

Advertisement


Gist

Family Of Seven Poisoned To Death With Suya |Photo

Published

on

Family Of Seven Confirmed Dead After Eating Suya Photos

Seven persons have been confirmed dead after eating street food, barbecue known as suya with juice in Umueze Umuakanu Umuahia North LGA, Abia State.

According to reports, one Mr Jessey, the head of the house had gotten the suya from a roadside meatseller, which all the family members, including extended family who came for holidays, sat and ate.

Hours after eating the meat, they were said to have started throwing up leading to their death.

The suya is suspected to have been poisoned.

The wife, Mrs Ogba Jessey, and his son were said to have survived, and currently receiving treatment at the hospital.

See photo below;

Chukwuani Victoria is an entertainment and lifestyle journalist who's passionate about storytelling. She holds a BSC in Biology and is also a certified Radio presenter with BRMC. She likes to read, research, hang out with her friends and play scrabbles.