The final shortlist of successful candidates for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, has been released.
Naija News reports that the agency announced on Thursday that the final list for the 2019 recruitment exercise for applicants who applied under the Narcotic Officer cadre and the first of three batches for the Narcotic Assistant cadre is now out.
NDLEA in a statement by its Director, Media & Advocacy, Femi Babafemi, said applicants who applied under the cadre can now check for their names on the agency’s website.
Babafemi urged the successful candidates to report for training at the NDLEA Academy, Kotton Rikus, Jos in Plateau State on Saturday, 17th July 2021.
He added that successful candidates (Narcotic Officers and Assistants) are to report at NDLEA Academy, Kotton Rikus, Jos with the following:
- Original and photocopy of credentials and NDLEA online application reference slip.
- Four copies of 5 x 7 coloured photographs without cap/hat.
- Writing materials to include biro, pencils, ruler, notebooks and file jacket.
- Three pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests and navy blue shorts (without stripes).
- Two pairs of white and black socks.
- Two pairs of pure black canvas trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
- Two white bedsheets and pillowcases.
- Two black trousers and white long sleeve shirts.
- One blanket (grey or army green colour).
- Two pairs of national dress or suit and casual wear with shoes.
- Bucket, cutlasses and brooms to be purchased on arrival.
- Some pocket money and toiletries.
- Two black cloth facemasks.
NDLEA, however, warned that candidates who fail to report by 6 pm on Tuesday, 20 July 2021 will be disqualified.
”Successful candidates of the Narcotic Assistant cadre would be released in batches. The first 1000 successful candidates of Narcotic Assistant cadre is the first of the three (3) batches to be released. The remaining two (2) batches would be released subsequently,” the statement noted.
The agency noted that all COVID-19 protocols would be dully observed by candidates while reporting to the academy in Jos.