The federal government has started sending mail notifications to batch A and B beneficiaries of the Npower scheme to enable them to access the NEXIT portal.
This was disclosed on Monday by Nneka Ikem, Special Assistant, Media & Publicity to the Hon Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development, Hajiya Sadiya Farouq.
Her statement also assured those who may be finding it difficult to access the portal to exercise patience and try again as there is heavy traffic of people trying to login.
As earlier reported by Naija News, the Minister unveiled the portal for former Npower beneficiaries to apply for Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Empowerment Options.
In a statement by the Permanent Secretary of the ministry, Bashir Alkali, the Minister said the new portal will enable exited N-power beneficiaries to log on and apply for the various economic, empowerment and entrepreneurship options provided by the apex bank.
Naija News has obtained the easy steps to follow to successfully register on the NEXIT platform. Kindly follow the instructions below.
1. Please visit the NEXIT Portal and click on the sign-up button.
2. Please enter the email address used in your journey as an N-Power Beneficiary.
3. Please create and enter a new password for your registration access to the portal.
4. Repeat the same password to confirm it (please keep your passwords confidential).
5. Please enter your first name as registered in your N-Power profile.
6. Please enter your surname as registered in your N-Power profile.
7. Please enter your BVN.
8. Please agree to the terms and policy.
9. Submit your registration information with the submit button.
10. You will be redirected to an email activation page. Please re-enter your email address and click on the Resend Activation Mail button.
11. Go to your email address and click on the link sent to your mail to activate your account (if needed please check your email spam box).
12. Please re-login into the NEXIT portal with your credentials with the Sign in button.
13. Please complete the questionnaire by answering all questions and make your submission.
To access the portal, click here.
Dear Batches A and B exited @npower_ng beneficiaries, kindly confirm if you’ve received the personal mail sent to you with the link to the #NEXITPORTAL. If not here is the link. https://t.co/uE71xxUTON Let’s go there!!!
— Nneka Ikem (@nnekaikem1) November 30, 2020
Please note the data collated on the NEXIT portal is to determine the suitability of the exiting N-Power beneficiaries for the CBN affiliated programs and is dependent on meeting the criteria and conditions set by the CBN for the said programs.