Nollywood actor, Williams Uchemba who recently got married to his wife, Brunella Oscar has lashed out at a man who accused him of being gay.
The actor however submitted that he believes the man’s accusation is not directed at him as his name is “Williams Uche Mbah” and not “Uche Williams” as portrayed in the Facebook write-up containing the allegation.
He added that anyone who makes such a weighty allegation should have the evidence available and be ready to meet him in court.
Naija News gathered that a man identified as Kosi Ugo, had taken to social media to allege that newly married Uchemba is gay.
Ugo in the now-deleted Facebook post said Uchemba’s marriage will soon crash and his wife will come out crying when she discovers her husband is a homosexual.
Ugo wrote “What I can never bring myself to understand is why a man who is strictly into men will go and pick one innocent woman and marry, for what bikonu?
It’s better your wife deals with a side chick than to deal with a side cock; where she wan start from?
“My husband is cheating on me with another man.”
This Uche Williams marriage is dead on arrival. It’s only a matter of time his wife will come out crying like that of Ken Eric’s.
By the way, if you don’t know that Uche is gay, you’re very late to the party.”
However, Uchemba in a quick reaction, denied such allegations of being gay, threatening to take up legal action against anyone who says such about him.
He wrote on Facebook, “Someone brought something to my attention recently. I read it with amusement and decided to speak immediately. Usually I would ignore this but for some reasons I think its important to address it.
Let me clarify the following
1. My name is Williams Uche Mbah not Uche Williams
2. For those of you calling my attention or linking me with the accusation in question, let me clearly state that I don’t know anyone by the name of Uche Williams.
3. If anyone has any accusation against me, Williams Uche Mbah, they should feel free to make it.
4. Anyone with an accusation against Williams Uche Mbah must ensure they have evidence to back it. Because if the accusation is false, I will respond with the full weight of every legal option at my disposal. Usually, I ignore fools and slanderers but in this case I am glad to make an exception.
5. This is the last I will speak on this issue until any accusation has been made directly to me. I just got married to the love of my life and we are planning our honeymoon. I dont have time to waste on foolishness. I dont like what I hate.?
One more thing, chasing clout seems like fun until clout turns around and bites you. And the greatest response to a cloutchaser is to ignore them completely.
God bless you all and have a lovely day.❤️??”
The issue had been generating lots of reaction on social media before the person who made the post pulled it down.