The arrival of Thomas Partey on deadline day to Arsenal from Spanish side, Atletico Madrid has seen the midfielder emerge as the second highest player in the club.
According to Mirror, the Ghana International will earn £260,000-per-week salary at Emirates.
Mesut Ozil, who earns £350,000-per-week sits on the first spot on the list
The Ghanaian international will earn £13.5m-per-year at Arsenal.
Here are top ten highest-paid players at Arsenal:
1. Mesut Ozil – £350,000-per-week
2. Thomas Partey – £260,000-per-week
3. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang – £250,000-per-week
4. Willian – £192,308-per-week
5. Alexandre Lacazette – £182,063-per-week
6. Hector Bellerin – £110,000-per-week
7. David Luiz – £100,962-per-week
8. Sead Kolasniac – £100,000-per-week
9. Bernd Leno – £100,000-per-week
10. Nicolas Pepe – £100,000-per-week