The Nigerian Army has commenced a fresh recruitment process for interested and qualified Nigerians for its SSC47/2021 and DSSC26/2021.
The recruitment process is online and registration commences immediately, the Army statement on Wednesday disclosed.
Easy steps to successfully complete registration:
1. Interested and qualified candidates are advised to log on to recruitment.army.mil.ng
2. Select the course you are interested in and apply for the course you want.
3. Applicants will be required to upload documents such as a passport photograph, educational certificates, birth certificate or declaration of age, certificate of state of origin, evidence of membership of any professional body.
4. Upon completion of registration, applicants are expected to print out the online generated slip.
5. A registrar of any court of Law in Nigeria is expected to sign the first page of the generated slip while the applicants’ Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above, who is from the same state of origin with the applicant will sign the second page.
6. All applications must be submitted not later than 29 September 2020.
Qualifications and other requirements
– Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
– Height must be above 1.68m for males and 1.65m for females.
– Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
– Applicants must not have any criminal conviction(s) from a court of law in his or her history.
– Applicant’s age must be between 23 and 27 by January 2021.
– Applicants must have a valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council, or valid declaration of age certificate.
– Applicants must have at least first degree and not less than a Second Class Lower Division or HND with no less than a Lower Credit in arts, sciences, or humanities from an accredited institution of learning.
– Candidates must have completed the one year mandatory National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) with a discharge certificate or a valid exemption certificate.
– Candidates must submit a Letter of Attestation from their former institutions.
– Candidates must not have a tattoo or any other thing written on their bodies and must not belong to any cult/secret society/fraternity.