The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) has officially commenced its police recruitment 2020 for constables.
Naija News reports that the recruitment portal of the Nigeria Police Force opened for the recruitment of constables into the force at exactly 8:00 am on Tuesday, July 14.
This is coming three days after the Force Public Relations Officer, Frank Mba, had announced the recruitment in a statement on Saturday, saying that the police looking to recruit qualified persons as constables in the force.
The Police spokesman had said applicants for Nigeria police recruitment 2020 “must be aged between 17 to 25 years” and must possess “a minimum of five credits, including English and Mathematics, in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB”.
“Applicants must be medical, physical, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female”, adding that “Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment.”
The Nigeria Police also those with certain disabilities not to apply. Some of those deformities mentioned include “impediment in speech gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food, knocked knees, bowlegs, bent knees (knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention)”.
Others are “deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, defective eyesight or squints eyes and amputation of any part of the body,” Mba had said in a statement.
“The applicants that meet the requirements from the online registration would be invited for physical screening at all state commands, including FCT Command, from 24th August 2020 to 30th August 2020,” the notice read.
The statement continued that: “The names of successful candidates will be published in national newspapers on 14th September 2020 and other platforms.”
With the commencement of the recruitment, Naija News has compiled 5 simple steps interested applicants can use to apply for 2020 police recruitment of constables.
Below are the 5 simple steps to apply for the recruitment
- All candidates must have a functioning email address and National identification number (NIN) before the commencement of application.
- If this is done, log in to www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- When you have successfully logged in, you have fill and submit the online form (please go through the form very well to be sure there are no errors before you finally submit).
- You must make sure you print the information that is sent automatically to your email after applying and don’t forget to copy and save your registration number for future purpose. (While doing this, please note that you can’t use one particular email or NIN more than once for the application)
- Finally, if you scale through the next stage, you will need to present di hardcopy of the email message that you received if you scale through to the next stage of the recruitment.
If interested, click HERE to apply.
Source: Naija News