Eid el-Fitr also called the “Festival of Breaking the Fast“, is a religious holiday celebrated by Muslims worldwide that marks the end of the month-long dawn-to-sunset fasting of Ramadan. Eid is the first and only day in the month of Shawwal during which Muslims are not permitted to fast.
Since today is Eid al-Fitr, many expect good Eid Mubarak wishes from their friends, family members, and loved ones, hence, a need to compile one.
Below are some Eid Mubarak messages you can send to friends, family members, and loved ones.
1. Before we ask for happiness and prosperity, we should ask for mercy. May Allah shower his mercy on us. Eid Mubarak!
2. With the sight of the new moon, Ramadhan Kareem is finally over. May Allah (SWA) grant us the Tawfeeq to apply the gems of wisdom from Ramadhan into our daily lives. Happy Eid al Fitr Mubarak.
3. You are the reason why my life is so colourful each day. Let me make this Eid such a colourful one for you! Eid Mubarak my love!
4. May Allah open the doors of happiness and prosperity for you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family. Enjoy a blessed time during this Eid.
5. I wish you and your family a very joyful Eid. May Allah accept all your prayers and forgive all your faults. Eid Mubarak!
6. Eid Mubarak! May Allah fulfil your all dreams and hopes.
7. May this Eid brings you joys unlimited, may all your wishes come true on this holy day and may you and your family be blessed by the grace of Allah. Eid Mubarak!
8. Let this special occasion of Eid adorn your life with the colours of heaven. I wish a wonderful Eid day for you and your family.
9. May this Eid be the beginning of another successful year in your life. Eid Mubarak to you and your lovely family!
10. Enjoy like a child and be thankful to Allah for he has bestowed all the Muslims with such a beautiful day. Eid Mubarak to you!
11. May this beautiful occasion of eid gives you all the reasons to make your life even more beautiful. Wishing you a happy Eid day! Eid Mubarak!
12. Let this Eid be the occasion of sharing the love and caring for the people who need to be loved and cared. Eid Mubarak to all!
13. Take a break from living in stress and this is Eid so let’s celebrate! You are welcome to join us. Life is so endlessly delicious. Happy Eid Day!
14. Start living now and stop worrying about tomorrow. Life is too short to spend in tension. Just enjoy every moment of every day. Thinking of you on this Eid Day.
15. Eid Mubarak! Seize the moment and be happy. Because very little is needed to make a happy life, it’s all within yourself and your way of thinking.
16. The most beautiful thing for me is to see you smiling. You are so close to my heart that no one can even beat you. Enjoy this Eid to the fullest. Eid Mubarak!
17. The month of Ramadhan has left us my friend, and the joyous occasion of Eid is present before us once more. May we all enjoy the festivities of Eid.
18. Eid Mubarak to all my lovely friends. May God bless us all and make us all devout and honourable Muslims.
19. You can bring a smile on face even when I am feeling sad. A friend like is a treasure to keep forever. May Allah shower his blessings on you. Eid Mubarak dear!
20. There is no blessing in the world greater than a true friend. I thank God every day for giving me a friend like you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family!
21. Eid is the perfect occasion for us to rejoice in happiness together and tighten the bond of our family. Eid Mubarak to all of you!
22. Eid Mubarak! May this Holy day guide us all towards the way of light and remove the darkness of our hearts. Have a happy Eid day!
23. Wave goodbye to another amazing year and be ready to welcome the crescent moon, beautiful new dresses and of course all the delicious food. Eid Mubarak to my loving family! I love you all!
24. As the holy day is approaching, I feel like I can’t wait for more to be reunited with you guys. Love you from the deep of my heart. Eid Mubarak to you all!
25. Dear mom and dad, I feel so lucky to have parents like you to spend the day with. You have been the reason why every Eid day seems like a day I spend in heaven. Eid Mubarak to you!
26. Dear wife, Eid Mubarak to you! May Allah grant everything you have prayed for and rewards you with his blessings. You are in my thoughts and prayers!
27. My wife, I wish you a joyous, prosperous and blissful Eid day! Thank you for taking care of me during Ramadan as well. May Allah bless you!
28. From the depth of my heart, I wish my adorable husband a very happy Eid Mubarak. May Allah bless our marriage and our family.
29. Eid Mubarak to the light of my heart. May we all always stay true to the straight path and may Allah unite us together in Jannah.
30. Thank you for adding so many colours in my life. You make me feel alive and special all the time. May Allah protect you and guides you towards success and happiness. Eid Mubarak dear.
31. Your love makes my every day so special. And when it comes to Eid, my pleasure doubles as I have you to spend the day with and share the joys together.
32. I feel happy because I am getting one more Eid to love you, to care for you and to pray for you. You mean everything to me. Eid Mubarak!
33. God knows how grateful I am for having you as my lover. I want to live a thousand years more only to love you. Eid Mubarak, my love!
34. I pray to God that he gives you more happiness and reward you with a bright future. You deserve the absolute best in life. May this Eid be unforgettable for you!
35. All I want in life is you to stay with me forever. With you, every occasion and every festival in my life is beautiful. Eid Mubarak.
36. I want to make every day of your life an Eid day. I have fallen so deeply in love with you that I can no longer think of anything but you! With lots of love my dear, wishing you a happy Eid UL FITR!
37. My life has become a romantic movie since I met you. Let’s release the movie on the Eid this year! Eid Mubarak dear!
38. Your love cares and honesty makes you the best brother in the world. Every time I look at you, I can’t help feeling grateful to Allah! Eid Mubarak!
39. As long as I have a brother like you, no sorrow in the world can touch my heart. You are the nicest brother in the world. Eid Mubarak dear brother! God bless you.
40. Eid Mubarak to the brother closest to my heart. May the Almighty bless you immensely in all that you do.
41. It is in my happiest moments that I find myself thinking about you brother. On the joyous occasion of Eid, I wish you and your family endless joy.
42. May Allah decorate your life with success and brighten your ways with the lights of heaven. You are always on my prayers. Eid Mubarak, brother!
43. May the grace of Allah fall upon you like raindrops and may all your problems be vanished like a puff of smoke. Always keep faith in Allah. Eid Mubarak.
44. May Allah bring peace and smoothness in your life. May Allah accept all your prayers and reward you with the best always. Happy Eid UL FITR to the best brother in the world.
45. Wishing a very happy Eid Mubarak with lots of love and respect from the deepest corner of my heart. I feel lucky to have a sister like you. Eid Mubarak!
46. A sister like you is a blessing only for the fortunate ones. I want to thank Allah for being so kind to me by giving me a sister like you. Eid Mubarak!
47. Dear Sister, Eid is so joyous only because I get to spend this day with you! Eid Mubarak! May we be able to spend hundreds of Eids together!
48. My lovely sister, wishing you a happy and safe Eid Day! May the bond of our sisterhood remains strong forever! You are in my thoughts and prayers!
49. You are a blissful soul that God gave me as a sister. Thanks for making my life wonderful. Wishing you a very happy Eid Mubarak sister!
50. Eid Mubarak to the most beautiful angel without whom my childhood would have been so boring and lifeless. Wishing you a joyous Eid UL FITR.
51. You always took care of me like mom and protected me like dad. Your unconditional love and motherly care made me feel secure all the time. May this Eid bring happiness and good health for you!
52. I wish you a day full of fun, cheers, and smiles. Don’t forget to thank Allah for everything because he loves you. Happy Eid Mubarak!
53. Don’t waste your time thinking about tomorrows. Because Allah has a plan for you and he always has the best plan for everyone. Eid Mubarak!
54. May your life be filled with success and your house with happiness. Eid Mubarak to you and your family. Enjoy the day to the fullest!
55. Take a break from all the stresses and give some time to your family. May this bring you all the things you need in life. Eid Mubarak!
56. May this Eid prove to be very special for you and your family. May the Almighty bless you in every area of your personal and work life.
57. May the love of Almighty Allah be with you forever. May he grant you a long life. Eid Mubarak to the wisest and most amazing boss in the world!
58. May success and glory be your best friends in life. May you continue to amaze the world with your ideas and philosophies. Eid Mubarak!
59. As the holiest of all months is about to end, I want you to know that I’m praying for you that you are blessed with good health and happy days. Eid Mubarak!
61. On this blessed occasion, I pray that the Almighty blesses your life with peace and prosperity. Eid Mubarak Boss!
62. Thank you for being not only a boss but also a guardian and a mentor for us. May your life be filled with happiness unlimited! Eid Mubarak!
63. May Allah reward you for all your good deeds and shower your life with success, knowledge, and prosperity. Wishing you a very happy Eid!
64. Sending you warm wishes and happiness on the occasion of Eid. Remember me in your prayers.
65. In every smile and laughter; In every silent prayer answered; In every opportunity that knocks your door – May Allah bless you!
66. This is the day when we should pay gratitude to the divine light for all the wonderful things around us. Eid Mubarak!
Let this occasion fill your life with the brightest of colours. Eid Mubarak.
67. Here’s wishing you and your family a very Happy Eid.
68. Remember your Lord morning and evening, deep in your heart with humility and with fear; and also in a low voice; do not be of those who are heedless. – The Holy Quran 7:205
69. May you receive all the joys of life on the occasion of Eid. Eid Mubarak!
70. May you be blessed with kindness, patience and love. Eid Mubarak.
80. Eid is the time for sharing what we have with others. Have a wonderful Eid.
81. Eid is a time to amend, forgive and reflect. May Allah grant you wisdom and kindness.
82. May Allah guide you on the right path and help you whenever you ask for his advice. Eid Mubarak.
83. May you be guided by your faith in Allah and shine in his divine blessings!
84. The first and the foremost thing that we should ask from Allah is mercy to make it a purposeful Eid for all of us…. Eid Mubarak
85. May the goodness and joys of Eid are multiplied millions of times to bring eternal happiness in your life…. Eid Mubarak to you.
86. May the goodness of Eid ul Fitr is always there to inspire you to live each day of your life with positive hopes….. Eid Mubarak to my friends.
87. To my dear friend, I wish that Allah is always there to guide you towards a better life, a more prosperous future…. Eid Mubarak to you.
88. Even the best of the Eid celebrations are incomplete without my family….. Wishing a blessed and Happy Eid to all.
89. In every shared smile and laughter; In every silent prayer answered; in every opportunity that comes your way – may Allah bless you immensely! Eid Mubarak!
90. Eid is a day of sharing what we have and caring for others. May you have a wonderful Eid this year!
91. Eid is the time of year when you should amend your mistakes and forgive others mistakes.
92. May Allah on this day grants you wisdom and kindness!
93. May the God Almighty show you on the right path and help you in every step of your life. Eid Mubarak!
94. May this Eid brings you joys unlimited, may all your wishes come true on this holy day, may Allah approve your kind deeds, forgive your disobedience and sins, and ease the suffering of all individuals around the globe. Eid Mubarak blessed by the grace of Allah. Eid Mubarak!
95. Let this Eid be the occasion of sharing the love and caring for the people who need to be loved and cared. Eid Mubarak to all!
96. Accept the blessings of Allah with all your heart and forget the sorrows that burden your soul. Enjoy the moments you share with your family. Happy Eid Day!
97. You can bring a smile on face even when I am feeling sad. A friend like is a treasure to keep forever. May Allah shower his blessings on you. Eid Mubarak dear!
98. Eid is a day to cheer and to laugh with all your heart. It’s a day to be grateful to Allah for all of his heavenly blessings on us. Wishing you a happy Eid.
99. Before we ask for happiness and prosperity, we should ask for mercy. May Allah shower his mercy on us. Eid Mubarak!
100. May this Eid bring joy and love to your heart and create all the opportunities of success for you! Eid Mubarak.
Please note that the messages contained in this article were not originally compiled by this author but were edited where necessary.
You may like
I Don’t Want Your Cheques – President Buhari Tells Govt Contractors
Bishop Oyedepo Paid Us ₦38,000… Knew He Would Sack Us From The Beginning – Another Pastor Reveals
Nnamdi Kanu To Appear In Court On Monday
Sunday Igboho’s Trial Adjourned Till Monday
Names Of All APC/PDP Candidates For Lagos LG Elections [Full List]
Top Nigerian Newspaper Headlines For Today, Friday, 23rd July, 2021
Are You An Editor? Naija News Is Hiring
There is an opportunity to fill the vacant position of Senior Editor at Naija News. Requirements: Oversee the media organization...
Vacancies: Naija News Is Hiring A Business/Sports Writer [Apply Here]
There is an opportunity to fill the position of an experienced business and sports content creator/writer at Naija News. Business...