Coronavirus: Full List of Markets Shut Down By Lagos Govt
The Babajide Sanwo-Olu-led government of Lagos State has released the names of markets to be closed.
The Lagos State Government notes that the following markets do not sell essential products like food items and medical supplies and will be shut down from today, Thursday 26th of March till further notice.
1. GSM village, Airport road, Ikeja.
2. Mandilaz market in Lagos island.
3. Oluwole market in Lagos island.
4. Ogba market.
5. Ladipo Market.
6. Arena market oshodi.
7. Oshodi market.
8. Lawason market.
9. Kantangua market.
10. Alaba international market.
11. Trade fair market.
12. Igando market, Alimosho, Abule-egba.
13. Ebute ero market.
14. Computer village, Ikeja.
15. Balogun market in Lagos island.
17. Agege market.