79 Regular Recruit Intake Exercise
The Nigerian Army has notified members of the public and all interested qualified applicants that, the online registration for the 79 Regular Recruit Intake for Trades/Non-Tradesmen & Women has commenced.
According to a statement signed by Major General M.S Yusuf, Chief of Administration (Army) for Chief of Army Staff, applications opened on 7th October 2019 and will end on 29th November 2019.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 21 December 2019.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
The statement noted that there will be no pre-selection Computer Based Test and there will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
Interested and qualified candidates should click HERE to apply.