The Nigerian Stock Exchange services which pride itself as the largest economy in Africa is offering employment to job-seeking candidates into a department in the organization.
See position and qualifications below:
Qualifications And Experience
- Candidate must have obtained a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Admin / Finance / Accountancy / Law / Banking or other related disciplines.
- He or she must have In-depth knowledge of investment banking, market, industry sector and/or financial products
- At least 8 – 12 years’ professional experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ cognate investment banking experience (FA/ECM/DCM) or capital markets coverage
- He/She must possess MBA, professional and other postgraduate qualifications.
To apply, Kindly click here