The Nigerian Senate on Monday screened nine more ministerial nominees forwarded by President Muhammadu Buhari.
Naija News reports that the nine ministerial nominees are part of the list of nominees presented before the Senate for confirmation.
The ministerial nominees who were screened on Monday are;
- Former minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Raji Fashola (Lagos),
- Dr. Mohammed Mahmoud (Kaduna)
- Gbemisola Saraki (Kwara),
- Rauf Aregbesola (Osun),
- Goddy Jedy- Agba (Cross River)
- Suleiman Adamu Kazaure (Jigawa),
- Amb Mariam Katagum (Bauchi),
- Clement I.K. Anade Agba (Edo)
- Geoffrey Onyeama (Enugu).
Naija News: Dear Readers/Advertisers We Have Moved!
Dear readers, Naija News – Nigeria’s leading online newspaper platform – has moved its head office to, Ikoyi, Lagos State,...
Vacancies: Naija News Is Hiring A Business/Sports Writer [Apply Here]
There is an opportunity to fill the position of an experienced business and sports content creator/writer at Naija News. Business...