Naija News reports that Governor El-Rufai swore in the 13 commissioners in the state council chamber at the Government House in Kaduna.
Recall that the Kaduna state Governor had nominated 14 cabinet members to the State House of Assembly out of which 13 names weres approved for appointment by the House of Assembly while the nominee for the Ministry of Agriculture was rejected by the assembly over a reason that could be traced to his alleged consistent criticism of the El-Rufai’s administration.
Below are the Commissioners sworn-in and their respective ministries;
- Ja’afaru Ibrahim Sani, Ministry of Local Government Affairs
- Idris Samaila Nyam, Ministry of Business, Innovation & Technology
- Shehu Usman Makarfi, Ministry of Education
- Ibrahim Garba Hussaini, Ministry of Environment & Natural Resources
- Kabir Muhammad Mato, Ministry of Sports Development
- Balaraba Aliyu-Inuwa, Ministry of Public Works & Infrastructure
- Samuel Peter Aruwan, Ministry of Internal Security & Home Affairs.
- Fausat Adebola Ibikunle, Ministry of Housing & Urban Development
- Mohammed Bashir Saidu, Ministry of Finance
- Hafsat Mohammed Baba, Ministry of Human Services & Social Development
- Aisha Dikko, Ministry of Justice
- Mr. Thomas Gyang, Commissioner for Planning and Budget
- Alhaji Hassan Mahmud, Commissioner in the governor’s office for Riots, Damage, Rehabilitation and Resettlement.