Generator Fume Kills Brothers In Lagos | Nigeria News
Connect with us


Gist

Generator Fume Kills Brothers In Lagos

Published

 

Two persons have died in the Ogudu area of Lagos for inhaling fumes from their generator.

Naija News understands that the incident occurred on Tuesday, May 22, in the Ogudu area of Lagos. They were reported to be blood brothers from the same mother.

They died in their sister’s shop on Monday night while their bodies were found lifeless on Tuesday Morning.

The two brothers were said to have started the generator at the same place where they passed the night in the shop of their sister. They inhaled the fumes of the generator till their death.

While confirming the incident, the spokesman for the police in Lagos, DSP Bala Elkana confirmed and informed that they were found dead by their sister on Tuesday morning.

“On May 21, at about 7.30am, Ogudu Police Station received an information that on the said date at about 6.30am, one Emmanuel John, 21 years and John Paul, 22 years were found dead.

“They died as a result of generator fumes they inhaled while asleep. We gathered that the duo put on a generator and locked themselves inside the shop, resulting to their death,” Elkana said.

Relatives of the deceased had evacuated the corpses for burial.

Naija News understands that the incident might not be unconnected to the blackout in most parts of the state s this news platform had earlier reported of the blackout o in the country due to the collapse of the national grinds


Download Naija News App.   Advertise with us.   Send us enquiries and press releases.


Akoh is a Senior Content Creator at Naija News. He is a Journalist|| Writer|| Social Media Strategist|| Content Creator ||. He understands the limitless relevance of #human. Twitter/Instagram:@gr8harchor