Good morning Nigeria and the rest of the world. Welcome to Ramadan for the year 2019. Happy Ramadan to you, your friends and your family.
Ramadan, the annual long-month fast by Muslims, is celebrated by people practising Islam all over the world.
Today being the 1st Ramadan, 1440H, signifying the commencement of the annual long-month fast by Muslims for the year 2019, many expect good wishes from their friends, family members and loved ones, hence, a need to compile one.
Below are some Ramadan messages and prayers you can send to friends, family members and loved ones.
1. All I wish that on this holy month your heart and home be filled with all the blessings of Almighty. Happy Ramadan.
2. May this Ramadan bring the blessings for the entire humanity that we can walk on the way of peace and harmony! Happy Ramadan to everyone.
3. I wish that the spirit of Ramadan enlighten your heart and help you clearly judge between truths and false, or right and wrong. Ramadan Mubarak.
4. Ramadan is not only by fasting we need to feed the hungry, help needy, guard our tongue, not to judge others and forgive. That is the spirit of Ramadan.
5. May this festivity push peace to transcend the earth, let light brighten up the world and grow hope to every Muslim’s heart. Happy Ramadan!
6. As you fast and offer prayers to Allah, may you find your peace and happiness. Have a peaceful and happy Ramadan!
7. As you do abstinence every day of this holy month of Ramadan, May the spirit of faith, the warmth of love and the power of togetherness are with you always.
8. I wish Allah bless you with a happy Ramadan and usher upon your life with peace, health, and prosperity.
9. Ramadan is the best chance to ask Allah for forgiveness. Thank him for his blessings and for keeping you alive until this moment.
10. As the auspicious month of Ramadan starts, may the crescent-shaped moon brighten your path toward enlightenment and may Allah bless you with peace and grace. Wishing you a Happy Ramadan!
11. The key to success is reflected in the Qur’an. May we find blessing and guidance as we recite it altogether in the Ramadan days. Happy Ramadan!
12. Let the spirit of Ramadan remain in your hearts and light up your souls from within. Ramadan Kareem.
13. Sending heartily wishes on this holy month that May God blesses you with pleasure and fill your home with His gracefulness. Ramadan Mubarak.
14. I wish you a very happy Ramadan. May Almighty ease all your sufferings and open a new door to success!
15. In this holy month of Ramadan, may Allah make it easy for you to keep fasts and grace you with the strength to do all the prayers! Ramadan Kareem.
16. Let this graceful month enlighten all our darkness, wash away our sorrows, and ease our pains. May our prayers get accepted from the Almighty! Ramzanul Mubarak.
Ramadan Wishes for Friends
17. My friend, Welcome to the month of Ramadan. And hope you will keep a distance from all kind of sinful behaviour. Make increase offering of Salat and recitation of the Holy Quran. Wishing you all blessings.
18. May Allah save you from the influence of Devil and the divine blessings of Almighty Allah protect and guide you. My mate, Have a peaceful and happy Ramadan! May Allah keep you in blessings.
19. My dear best friend, My only wish for you in this Ramadan that, May Almighty Allah granted forgiveness to you. Offer more and more prayer with fasting for Allah. Have a blessed Ramadan!
20. Dear Friend, On the month of Ramadan, make increase doing good deeds and charity. I am wishing that this Ramadan will bring peace and happiness in your life and in your family. Ramadan Mubarak.
21. This is the month of Mercy, Forgiveness, and freedom from the hellfire. You should more and more Pray to Allah. And observe fasting with TAQWA. May this Ramadan brings peace in your life.
22. Ramadan is the month of blessings. This is the month of begging pardon to Allah, the month of assoil. And dear, congratulations to you because it’s Ramadan. I am wishing all the blessings for you.
23. We should be very much obliged to Almighty Allah who gives us the chance of prayer in the holiest month of Ramadan. May Allah bring happiness for you in this Ramadan. Ramadan Mubarak to you.
24. May this month of Ramadan be fruitful. Here’s wishing you to receive the most delightful gifts of Ramadan, Happy Ramadan Kareem to you, my friend!
25. Keep the faith. The vision is always for the appointed time. Be patient, prayerful and wait for the fulfilment of your visions. Have a blessed Ramadan!
26. Allah made you Muslim because he wants to see you in JANNAH. All you have to do is prove that you’re worthy of it. Wishing You a Happy Ramadan Mubarak!
27. I pray for your continuous abundance in life, satisfaction, and joy. May all of these will be a grant to you, for you are a great brother I treasure. A blessed Ramadan to you!
Happy Ramadan Wishes
28. Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family. May the holy essence of this auspicious month remain in your heart and life!
29. Happy Ramadan. Wishing a blessed Ramadan that will inspire you with courage and strength that will help you to win every challenge of life!
30. Almighty Allah offered lots of spiritual reward for this month of Ramadan! You must observe fasting and refrain from sinful activities. May Allah bless you and your family. Happy Ramadan Kareem!
31. I hope you will achieve the purification of the soul upon commemorating the month of Ramadan. Wishing you a blessed and Happy Ramadan!
32. Let’s celebrate as the month of Ramadan begins here. Filling our life happiness and mirth, as Allah bless as once again with prosperity and cheer. Happy Ramadan!
33. Ramadan Kareem. May this holy month bless you and your family with togetherness and happiness and all your good deeds, prayers and devotions get acceptance by Allah Almighty!
34. Four Weeks of mercy, 30 days of worship, 720 hours of Spirituality. 43,200 Minutes of Forgiveness, 2592000 Seconds of Happiness, Ramadan Kareem Mubarak.
35. That time of the year has come. A month to repent from our wrong-doings and sin. May all of us find peace on this Ramadan. Happy Ramadan Kareem!
36. Welcome the month of Ramadan with the heart filled with peace, harmony and joy. May the divine blessings of Allah protect and guide you.
37. Happy Ramadan to everyone. May all your devotions are answered and May Allah rewards you for all the good deed you!
38. Sending wishes on this holy month that may Allah always bless you and your family with joys, togetherness and happiness. Happy Ramadan.
39. May the holy spirit of the month of Ramadan spark in your heart always and guide you to walk through your life. Ramadan Mubarak.
40. Wish you to have a blissful Ramadan. May the Rahmat of Almighty Allah shine upon you and your family always!
41. Wishing you a happy Ramadan. May God bless your path with knowledge and light that will help to enlighten your heart!
42. Ramadan Mubarak. May the blessings of Ramadan pour your life with happiness, togetherness and triumphs and shine with the divine blessings of Allah!
43. Happy Ramadan to everyone. May the blessings of the month Ramadan be on all of us and may Allah grant our prayers and fasts!
44. Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family.
Hope your home is filled with good cheer today and always!
45. Whosoever recites only one ‘Ayat’ in Holy Ramadan, he will be awarded as if he had recited the full Qur’an in other months. ” ~ [Holy Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.W)]
46. Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family.
May the holy essence of this auspicious month remain in your heart and life!
47. May you be guided by your faith in Allah and shine in his divine blessings! Ramadan Mubarak.
48. May Allah save you from the influence of Devil.
And the divine blessings of Almighty Allah protect and guide you. My friend, have a peaceful and happy Ramadan!
49. May this holy month bless you and your family with togetherness and happiness and all your good deeds, prayers and devotions get acceptance by Allah Almighty. Ramadan Kareem!
50. May you and your family have a very happy and blessed Ramadan. Enjoy these amazing days and remember those who need our help. Happy Ramadan.
Please note that the messages contained in this article were not originally compiled by this author but were edited where necessary.
Source: Naija News