Airtel 2019 Graduate Recruitment
Airtel Networks Limited is one of the leading telecommunications services providers in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos state.
The company offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services to more than 39.8 million subscribers.
Naija News reports the company is currently inviting suitably qualified candidates to apply for its Early Career Recruitment Programme.
· A recent graduate with between 1 – 3 years’ post NYSC work experience in any field.
· Minimum of a Second Class Lower degree or a Lower Credit on your Higher National Diploma.
· Completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
· Analytical mindset with a well-developed verbal and written communication skill in English.
· A fast learner, resilient and ambitious with a passion for selling.
Advert closes on the 17th of May 2019.
To apply, interested persons should click HERE.
Source: Naija News