Connect with us


Entertainment

Nollywood Actor Mr Ibu Breaks Silence On Stroke Rumour (Video)

Published

on

Nollywood Actor Mr Ibu Breaks Silence On Stroke Rumour (Video)

Nollywood actor, John Okafor, popularly called Mr Ibu has denied media reports of being down with a stroke.

Naija News debunked the rumour in a video published on social media network, Instagram on Thursday night.

The actor, who could be seen loving up with his wife in the video, said he hands over those peddling such rumour about him to God.

“Oh God! People are saying that I have stroke that I am down with stroke, why? How can you announce somebody’s sickness and you have many, you don’t even announce one. I don’t have any stroke, please.

“This is my wife, my humble wife. Well, we hand over everything to God,” the comic actor said in the video.

Watc the video below…

View this post on Instagram

Actor #MrIbu debunks the news report that he is down with stroke

A post shared by Instablog9ja (@instablog9ja) on

This online news platform understands that the statement by the comic actor has laid to rest some media reports which emanated earlier on Thursday, April 4, suggesting that Mr Ibu was down with a stroke.

The report claimed the comedian was hit by a mysterious stroke shortly after he returned from his recent trip to Owerri.

Naija News recalls that the report had also said the President of Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN), Emeka Rollas, confirmed that the comedian is down with a stroke and that he’s being taken care of by an undisclosed traditional doctor and is responding to treatment.

Source: Naija News

SEO Expert || Journalist || Digital Media Strategist || Email: [email protected]