The Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN), has commenced its aptitude test/examination for its 2019 recruitment for applicants that passed the first stage of the process.
Naija News reports BRISIN announced the recruitment examination for the final stage on its portal.
The statement released by BRISIN on its portal shows that the online test; aptitude test or examination will take place between 25th March to 1st April 2019.
Congratulations on scaling through the 1st stage application process; we would like to inform you of the online Exam for the final-stage selection process for the 2018/2019 BRISIN job recruitment will commence from 25th March to 1st April, 2019″, the statement added.
BRISIN Recruitment 2019 Aptitude Test, Exam Requirements:
All applicants who scaled through the first stage, are encouraged to have the folling items in place before taking the exam or test:
1.A stable internet connection
2. BRISIN application No
3. Personal details
3. NGN 500 processing fee to be paid using a credit card ie ATM
BRISIN Aptitude Test Guide:
Below is the step by step guide to writing BRISIN test or exam:
1. Go to the portal and log in with your BRISIN Reg. No or Email
2. Make payment of N500 with your card
3. Copy the TAC authentication code generated for you before clicking on “Take test now” or check your email for authentication code (Spam folder if not in Inbox)
4. Click on “take test now” and log in with the authentication code generated for you
5. Read Instructions and Accept the test
6. Wait! Your questions should load in a few seconds.
BRISIN Test Portal
To write the test or exam for BRISIN 2019 recruitment click: HERE.
Meanwhile, Naija News reports that the